- Use their full name with title (Dr, Mr, Ms, Professor).
- In English we don’t combine titles such as Ms doctor or Doctor Professor.
- In business, it is not common for a person to use an academic title.
- Include the person’s position, if you know it.
- Write the full mailing address of the company or institution.
Date may be positioned left or right.
UK: it is written day (number) month (written out) year without commas, e.g. 4 July 2014
US: the order is month (written out) day (number) followed by comma then year, e.g. July 4, 2014
These are small differences and both are understandable and acceptable
Don’t use abbreviations after the day: 21st, 2nd, etc.